Sunday, September 26, 2010

White Facets as a Multimodal Project



I don't know how to describe the gratitude and appreciation that I have after reading one of my closest friend's blogs about me and my blog. Halley is attending De Paul in Chicago and is taking a class in New Media Studies: Text and Image. She did a case study on how White Facets acts as a Multimodal blog for her masters in Interdisciplinary Studies.

I couldn't have given myself a better background story. She really nails me on the head.

It's such a weird feeling as you read words describing yourself, and you're intrigued! Needless to say, I am truly flattered and love that we were able to cross paths in cyberspace through our blogs.

Skip on over to her blog and start reading her words of wisdom. Click Here.


Meet my friend Halley Miglietta:
Look forward to hearing more of Halley's wise words and perhaps a collaboration project in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment