Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yellow.

Yellow is the color of warmth.
Sunshine.
Happiness.
Caution.
Corn.
Yellow is the color of lemons, dandelions, mustard, SpongeBob Square Pants.
My favorite Skittles, Starbursts, gummi bears.
Yield signs.
Curry.
Ticonderoga pencils.
Bananas.
Kitchen gloves.
Saffron.
Janitorial sponges.
Bees.
Fire hydrants.
Tennis balls.
Summer squash.
Vanilla pudding.
Rubber duckies.
Yellow is soothing, yet confident and proud. It is cheerful, happy, strong.
Yellow instantly brightens my day. It simply resonates happiness and brings a smile to my face.
I adore yellow. I am always drawn to touch anything that is yellow.
From vintage yellow pyrex, to the cushions on my sofa, to half my wardrobe, my life is swallowed by yellow.

Here is the introduction of yellow into the painting:



1 comment:

  1. your forgot to mention your hair as once stated by your hope house friend.

    ReplyDelete